The activities at Velsen-Noord are dominated by off-shore services. Off-shore experience of KVC is
dutch continental shelf where we serve most oil and gas exploration customers incl drilling rigs.
All off-shore containers are located at Velsen from where they are serviced and stored.
The workshop is equiped with
- Test stands for:
- Safety and relief valves – volume tests.
- Control valves.
- Air tests.
- Liquid tests
- Pressure/vacuum tests
- Blasting and coating facilities
- Conditioned storage facilities
- Grinding and lapping area
The following mobile workshops are available: 20 Ft and 10ft Mobile maintenance containers 7500 kg inclusive:
- Test bench for valves Gas / Liquid
- Drilling machine
- Cleaning area
- Overhead cranes
- Lapping machine
- Mercury and other measuring devices for contaminated equipment
- Computer for registration of test data and make reports
- All necessary tools for valve maintenance.
The maintenance container is fully equipped for valve maintenance.
20 ft Decontamination container 5000 kg inclusive:
- Exhaust systems depending on contamination
- All workspaces are coated with glass fibre reinforced material so easy cleaning after overhauling valves
This decontamination unit is used for contaminated valves. Within this unit it is possible to clean valves in a save environment.
All mechanics are fully trained with BOSIET and HEUT trainings which are mandatory for offshore work.